Umm, you know when you look at the calendar and realize it has been over three weeks since you posted? Yeah, life got in the way. Since my blogging vacation started, here is what you missed in our little world:
- Work trips to Atlanta, Washington, D.C., and back to Atlanta
- A 4 day construction project that we actually hired out for and actually took 11 days
- Lots of drywall dust and paint swatches
- Left over laminate glue that was hiding under carpet….which instead of staining the floors led us to….
- 10-20 flooring samples all over the basement floor
- 5 Doctors Visits (4 for Cameron, one for me)
- 15 Nights of Mowing the Lawn – 3 with the real mower, the rest Cameron “helped”
- Lots of wine & Cuddles
That being said, it has been an amazing and busy three weeks around here. We are knee deep in our remodeling projects with more on the way. We have some cool trips coming up and cannot wait to share them all with you! Thanks for reading and here is to a great month of May!