Taking a page from the famous blogger - Heir to Blair – here is my Monday Brain Dump so I can let go of the weekend and get ready to start the week fresh.
- I’m fighting the urge to run out and buy a food processor, bread maker, and salad dressing cup after becoming obsessed with the 100 Days of Real Food website. Seriously loving the meal plans you can get by liking their facebook page.
- I hate Daylight Savings Time.
- Meeting with a contractor tonight about finishing the basement and taking out the fireplace!
- Why is it easier to fly to Salem, VA for the Men’s D3 Final Four than it is get home to Nebraska? Seriously, I am angry that there are no good, cheap flights between Omaha, NE and Milwaukee anymore.
- Cameron’s refusal to try new foods is really starting to stress me out…both to be sure he is healthy and to also be creative and planful enough to keep new foods coming.
- I cannot heart the new iPhoto app more.
- Does anyone else get stressed that you have unwatched shows on your DVR and don’t know when you can get to them? I sound like an ass for saying that. (#middleclassspoiledgirlproblems). Going to stop now.
- I am so excited for the Pretty Blogger Swap results this week as well as the finale of the Bachelor tonight. #teamanyonebutcourtney
Happy Monday everyone!