Well, this mama is on the road again. It has been about 6 weeks since my last work trip and to be honest, I’m itching to travel some place new again. This week I’ll be in Albany, NY and Nashville, TN. I do hate being away from the family, but it is a nice balance for me to be all mommy all the time when I’m home, and independent career girl when I’m not.
So, for a week, what to pack? Well, here is my plan:
- One pair of black fleece leggings – American Apparel
- One pair of trouser pants – Gap
- One pair of jeans – J.Jeans
- Brown boots – ShoeDazzle
- Leopard Print Ballet Flats – Gap from last season but here are some like them
- Leopard Print Belt – no idea where this came from
- Chambray Shirt – Old Navy
- White Tank – H&M – pretty basic
- Yellow Cardigan – Forever 21 – Three seasons ago…
- Gray Dress – Zara – Not online ;(
- Boyfriend Blazer – Gap
- Urban Junket t.o.t.e. Convertible Tote – I will go on record saying this is the best bag EVER for travel. Quote me.
- And Accessories -Francesca’s
I’m sure I’ll feel guilty and throw in workout clothes and tennis shoes. Add that to my underthings and pajamas, and I think I have it paired down to a nice little wardrobe that will get me through a week of work, meetings, and a bit of socializing. Not bad for living out of a suitcase for a week right?